To find the correct size for the Lite Air Mask, we recommend you to combine the two measurements below; the Weight Measurement and the Eye-Chin Distance Measurement.
The weight measurement is strongly correlated with the length and size of the face, making it a great measurement for mask sizing.
1. Use a weight scale to find your weight
2. Compare your weight to the table below to find your size
Over 70 kg
Over 154 lb
EYE-CHIN DISTANCE MEASUREMENT
The eye-chin distance measurement is a very accurate method for getting the correct mask size.
1. Use a ruler and measure the vertical distance between your lower eyelid and your chin
2. It can be helpful to do this in front of a mirror or with the help of a friend.
3. Compare your measurement to the table below.
Eye-Chin Distance (cm)
Eye-Chin Distance (inches)
Less than 8.1 cm
Less than 3.1 IN
Over 11.4 cm
Over 4.5 IN
If you get different recommendations from the 2 methods, follow the one from the Eye-Chin Distance measurement. If your weight or eye-chin distance is on the borderline, pick the bigger one to ensure a better fit.